PPTP / L2TP IPSec VPN Config Guide:
Configure VPN Connection Introduction on Windows 7
Setting up VPN connection on Windows 7 is simple. The following instructions go step�by�step through the creation process. These instructions work under all the client�side variations of Windows 7.
1. Click [Start]->[Control Panel]
2. Click on "Network and Internet" on Control Panel
3. Click on "Network and Sharing Center"
4. Click on "Set up a new connection or Network".
5. On the next screen, click on "Connect to a workplace" then click button "Next"
6. Select "No, create a new connection",then click button "Next"
7. Then click "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
8. Enter our server ip to "Internet Address", and enter a name for this vpn connection such as VPNGates, then click button "Next"
9. Enter your vpn account username and password that you can find it in your member area on our website.
10. The connection is ready to use, click "Close"
11. Click icon of Network on system tray
12. Then click on the VPNGates.com entry and click "Connect".
13. Click button "Connect" to connect to our vpn server.